Associate General Accountant AGA(SA)
Helping you elevate your accounting career path
AGA(SA) is a technical accounting and business designation that transforms mid-tier accountants into highly skilled professionals who are able to integrate strategic and tactical financial operations with ease.
That sounds like a mouthful, I know, but essentially as an Associate General Accountant [AGA(SA)], you can:
- Compile company financial statements.
- Perform independent reviews of companies with a public interest score of below 100.
- Act as a commissioner of oaths.
- Be a registered tax practitioner.
- And more.
And, by fulfilling these management functions, AGAs(SA) are instrumental in:
- Bridging operational and strategic management functions within the company they work in.
- Effectively analysing a company’s financial data.
- Communicating financial concepts within the work environment with ease and
- Driving efficiencies and improving performance within teams.
We think so. After all, as an AGA(SA), you benefit from a designation that will:
- strengthen your professional credibility,
- empower you to progress further in your career, and
- show employers that you are a highly skilled professional under a globally recognised and premier accounting Institute
The resources below will show you how to become an AGA(SA).