Accounting Technician AT(SA)
What is an AT(SA)
AT(SA) is an associate member of SAICA.
We are an associate body of The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA). Our association means we are part of a forward-thinking institute at the helm of developing, inﬂuencing and leading the future of the accountancy profession at large. Together, we represent conﬁdent, skilled accounting technicians who are committed and empowered to deliver and uphold the high professional standards and ethics that the profession demands.
What are the benefits?
SAICA provides a wide range of services to members and associates in order to assist them in playing a key role in the development of the constantly changing South African and global economy.
These services include:
- Standards: Technical advice on tax, accounting, auditing, financial services and legal advisory services, facilitation, and drafting of legislation and standards.
- Member Engagement: Events and networking opportunities, and seminars and workshops on enabling competencies, which can help you enhance your career.
- Added Value: Products and services, including a variety of publications such as the SAICA Handbook, Accountancy SA and Integritax.
- Influence through: Government Lobbying.
- Professional Development: Developing and maintaining standards through Education, Training and CPD.
- Transformation and Growth: Through growth in the pipeline, transformation of the profession and investment in Corporate Social Investment activities.