Chartered Accountants Worldwide
What is Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
Chartered Accountants Worldwide (CAW) brings together 15 of the leading institutes of chartered accountants from around the world to support, develop and promote the vital role that chartered accountants play throughout the global economy.
As a member of SAICA you are already a Chartered Accountants Worldwide network member. You can connect with other members in the global network, expand your professional connections and access resources to keep your skills up to date.
Visit the CAW website for more information.
How does CAW benefit CAs and the profession?
By connecting hundreds of thousands of CAs and students from its member institutes, CAW:
- Promotes the commitment of its global membership to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice
- Creates greater opportunities globally for those seeking to become or develop as chartered accountants – and those looking to train or employ them
- Shares expertise and innovation to maintain chartered accountancy’s position as the preeminent qualification for those in accountancy, finance and business
Chartered Accountants Worldwide - Member logo video's
Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA
What is CAW Network USA?
On 19 November 2020, the Association of Chartered Accountants USA (ACAUS) and Chartered Accountants Worldwide merged to form Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA.
CAW Network USA is the first regional network established by CAW. It supports more than 7 000 chartered accountants living and working in the United States in an effort to raise the profile and reputation of the profession in the world’s largest economy.
Benefits of CAW Network USA
CAW Network USA provides a number of benefits including:
- Access to a broader network of chartered accountants in the US and globally, connecting its 7 000 members in the US and the CAW network of 1.8-million members and students worldwide
- Access to broader range of relevant CPD and events, online and in person, in the USA
- Enhanced support for members, including a helpful platform for knowledge sharing and collaboration, in particular at these challenging times, to keep economies moving
- Access to online training targeted at chartered accountants who want to take advantage of Mutual Recognition Agreements to become US CPAs
- Increased visibility and strengthening of the chartered accountancy brand/profession in the US
Chartered Accountants Worldwide global identifier
As a SAICA member you are already a Chartered Accountants Worldwide network member: show the world by using the new global identifier logo.
In order to download the global identifier logo, please complete the form, and you will immediately be able to access the global identifier logo together with examples of how you can use it on your stationery, website, business card and email signature.
The more members that use the global identifier logo, the greater the recognition of the role and value of chartered accountants. You’ll be showing to the world that you are part of something bigger.
What is a global identifier?
The global identifier is a badge with the words “Chartered Accountant Worldwide Network Member”, which you can use in relevant business situations as you see fit. It isn’t a qualification or a designation, it’s simply a way to show that you are a chartered accountant who is part of a wider global network.
Why use it?
We have listened to requests from our members to show our global scale. The logo and identifier help you to show that you are part of something bigger. It will create international recognition for the chartered accountancy profession, ensuring that your qualification stands out in an increasingly competitive market.
Our research highlighted that businesses would also welcome this as a means of identifying the best. Network membership demonstrates that you are part of a global network and also that you have the skills needed in your local market.
What do I need to do?
Simply click on this link to access the global identifier logo to use on your stationery, website, business card and email signature.
The link includes instructions and suggestions on how and where to use the identifier. You may choose to use the logo or simply the words. Either way you’ll be showing the world that you are part of something bigger. The more members that use the global identifier, the greater the recognition of the role and value of chartered accountants, so why not do it today?
Download your Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network Member pack and logo now.