- To grow the Thuthuka alumni engagement and to build a long-lasting Thuthuka alumni legacy.
- To mobilise former Thuthuka beneficiaries, trainees and young professionals to support SAICA’s nation building initiatives
- To promote the importance of responsible leadership, ethical behaviour and active citizenship to learners, students, trainees and professionals from various backgrounds
- Networking with like-minded individuals
- Encourage a “pay it forward” spirit
- To strengthen student career development support through mentorship
- To promote a career in chartered accountancy to learners, students, trainees and professionals from various backgrounds
Join the Thuthuka Alumni here.